Are you looking for a job in a dynamic, international environment with products that are of a high technological standard, to challenge your technical knowledge and expertise, your ability to solve problems, your project-based thinking and customer-oriented skills, in order to provide the best service possible to our customers?
Due to the strong growth of our organization and an increase in projects, we are looking for a:
Disciplined planner and flexible organiser
What are the job requirements?
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for delivering complex logistical projects. This will be done together with the assigned project team.
You collect all critical information, arrange meetings with the project team to run through the planning, divide tasks and discuss responsibilities and technical solutions.
Regarding the project, you are ultimately responsible for:
- Financial management
- Progress, planning and coordination
- Deciding on technical solutions, in collaboration with the Engineering and R&D departments
- Monitoring and managing customer expectations
- Contract management
- Identifying and mitigating project risks
You will be reporting on the above matters at departmental meetings. Following completion, you will transfer the project to the Service Department and evaluate the project.
What are the requirements for this position?
- Educated to a Higher Technical level (HBO+) with (technical) business administration
- Proven experience with externally focused project management
- An engaging, persuasive personality, with natural authority
- You are eager to learn, an initiator with creative perseverance
- You like to work on solving bottlenecks and are decisive
- You like to motivate a multidisciplinary team on results-oriented work
- You have a great sense of responsibility, you are good at listening, you have a ‘receptive attitude’.
- You have affinity with, and insight into, the mechanical and technical aspects of complex logistics projects
- You speak and write English fluently.
What do we offer?
The opportunity to work at an innovative and growing international organisation, on seamless and efficiently handled projects, in conjunction with enthusiastic colleagues.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Please respond via the “response button” below.